Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge 3 Vintage

Hello all bloggers

Hope you had a fantastic Sunday.

I had a terrible flu last week, and it kept in bed!!  But now I am all better and I can start making some cards again.

I just love Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenges.  The card I made is for their Challenge 3: Vintage

The punch and image I used, is from my "scrapbox".  The beautiful green paper is from W& M. 
Of course, pearls is a must for vintage, and then I found these pretty roses from one of our shops nearby.  I coloured my image with copics.  As you see in all my cards, I love to ink!!!  I used green ink from Scrap Box.




 I do hope you enjoy my card, and, please leave a comment, I just love reading them.

Best Wishes
Maryke

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, once again, you have out done yourself.

    ReplyDelete