Sunday, August 15, 2010

Meljen's Designs Challenges

Hi again

Meljen's Images are one of my absolute favourites!  I got a freebie on her blog, and here is what I have done with it!  

Her challenge : I see Double, was something else- you need to use the same image, but in double, on your card - how fun is that!

The paper, flowers and rhinestones are from my scrapbox.  My freebie image was coloured with copics.
I just love cupcakes ( you can see it in my figure - ha-ha). 




Please leave a comment! It's always nice to hear from you.

Best Wishes
Maryke

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maryke, a gorgeous card once again. Love cupcakes too and you can also see this from my figure...lol What the heck! Love the colours you've chosen. Good luck with the challenge, sounds like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the yummy cupcakes!

    Thanks so much for joining us in our "I See Double!" challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting card and shape. Love your ideas and cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cupcakes! I'm so glad I'm finally getting to checking out all the challenge cards, I wouldn't have wanted to miss this. I love the way your card stands up like this. Great job!
    Thanks for playing along with MelJens Challenge!
    Sandy
    A colourful world

    ReplyDelete