Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm still here!

Hi everyone

Just a short post to tell you I'm still here, although I did not take part in any challenge this week!!!  Can you believe it? 

My husband and I am looking into a new venture, and that kept me busy the whole week.  I can't wait to tell you about it, but there are still some things to sort out -  AND we hope we will get if off the ground - there are still some answers we are waiting for, before we can make our final decision.

I'll see you in some challenges this week - hopefully! (kids homework - homework - homework - the teacher's love giving stuff mommy needs to help with)

Best wishes
Maryke

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys, I wish you all the best. We NEED this type of thing in the northern suburbs. I've already cast my vote. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete