Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kenny K's Challenge: #2

Hi there

Thank you for all the lovely comments I receive on my cards.  It is absolutely wonderful and relaxing to go and sit down and to create a card.
My next card I made is for the Kenny K's Challenge #2.

The Kenny K image is just adorable and I used my copics to do the colouring.  My old faithful cricut came in handy for the cut-outs.  I used the cuttlebug to emboss my purple frames.  Of course, rhinestones, you just cannot make a card without them!  The paper is from my "scrapbox". (Believe me, my scrapbox is  full of different papers.) 
The sketch was a nice challenge, and something different for me.

Hope you like her!


Best Wishes
Maryke

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the flowers and dp! Thanks for playing along with the KKKG challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Maryke, thanks for joining the challenge on KKKG this week.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete