Sunday, July 25, 2010

Isabella's Challenge: Cut it out

Good morning to all bloggers

It is a lovely Sunday in Cape Town, and maybe the sun will show her face sometime today!

This is the card I made for Isabella's Cut out challenge :  I just love the apron, and when I saw the sale, well, who could resist buying more than one. 
One of my favourite colour combinations is blue and brown, and  so I decided to use it on my card:
What did I use?
White, blue and brown American Cardstock
Isabella's image, coloured with my copics
Blue rhinestones
Blue flower cut-out, done with my cricut. (Wild card cartridge)
Blue ribbon and paper with stripes from my "scrapbox"
  

I do hope you enjoy my card.

Enjoy the rest of your day - happy scrapping!
Best Wishes
Maryke

9 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love your blue and brown combo and your apron is coloured so nicely. That flower strip is very effective. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's Sketchbook.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's, hope to see you again next week ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apron looks FANTASTIC the way you have it colored! Totally yummy colors and I love the punched flower panel behind it. So happy you could come and play with us this again week at Isabella's Sketchbook. Hope to see you back with us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryke this is so cute! Love your colours and that is my favourite apron...just haven't got around to colouring it yet! Thanks for playing at Isabellas again and good luck. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Makes me want spend more time making cards and projects. I enjoy all of your ideas for cards and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in the fun at Isabella's this week Maryke. Just love your card. Will have to try out that Apron sometime, you've done an excellent job with it. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo pretty! wish I had an apron like this in real life! blue n brown is a fav combo! thanks so much for joining us at Isabella's (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute card! I just love all of the apron images over at Isabellas! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maryke.. just wanted to say how adorable your card is. I'd love an apron that looked like that. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and for joining us at Isabella's challenge this week. I'll bet you are a friend of our lovely Sharon! Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete