Friday, July 16, 2010

Kenny K's First Challenge

Hallo from a very cold Cape Town

I've started work this week, so I could not give my full attention to my blog, but now its weekend, and maybe I'll have some time for myself!

This is my card for the First Kenny K's Challenge in PASTELS.  Hope you'll enyou my Rock chick!

What did I use?
Cardstock:    White, Blue, pink
Paper for background:  Out of my "scrapbox"
Border:    Cut with my cricut en the embossed with cuttlebug
Punch:      Martha Stewart
Rhinestones
Ink:  Rosebud
Copic:   E25,  E15,  G02,  YR23,  B04,  RV34,  B02
Stickles:   Fruit Punch,  Cinnamon



Best Wishes
Maryke

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!! beautifully colored and i love all the details, just stunning, thanks for joining us on Kenny K's challenge
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, all check out all that glitter and bling, fabby. thank you for joining us ag KKKGC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the digi download I wonderder what colours could suit best for this picture. And you definetely nailed it. Looks beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete